Sunday, April 20, 2008

Joe & Christy

Ok... I don't think you guys need to know our ages, but Joe is older than me :-) Joe is still running his own Lawn Service and doing great. He does have problems with his arms and hands, but he works through it and sacrifices for the family. I am a High School Librarian now and loving it. I am also going to school to get my Masters in Learning Technology and Information Services/Library Science, in other words getting my Masters to be a school librarian. I think I will go back when the kids get older and get my principalship, but this is in the far future, so we will see then. Joe and I are always on the go with four kids and three usually in sports, I don't know how we are going to do it next when they are all four playing. I also have a Harley that I like to ride when I have a spare moment, which isn't very often lately. :-) We still live in the little town of Nevada and are working on 17 years of marriage.

No comments: